We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If at any point in time the Company decides to make use of any personal identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit use of their information in this separate manner.
This Policy applies to the Company, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us. Though the use of www.nolimitsacademy.com, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following:
- What personal identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
- Why we collect personal identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection:
- How we use the collected information with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personal identifiable information to us. This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your and your child’s name, address, email address, phone number, medical information, billing and/or credit card information, etc. which may be used to pay for products and/or services provided to you, or for future delivery of products and/or services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
In addition, the Company may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
The Company may also deem it necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that our users may frequent to gleam what types of services and products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Please rest assured that this site will only collect personal identifiable information that you knowingly and willingly will provide to us by way of surveys and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal identifiable information only for the purpose for which it was requested, and any additional uses specifically provided for on this Policy.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
The Company does not now, or will it in the future, sell, rent, or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
The Company may collect and make use of personal identifiable information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personal identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.nolimitsacademy.com.
The Company may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
The Company uses various third party social media features including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are not governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within the Company’s control.
Disclosure of Information
The Company may not use or disclose the information you provide except under the following circumstances:
- As necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- In other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- In the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
- As required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- To outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- As necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- As necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of the Company.
The Company greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for nonmarketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in the Company’s products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Children under the age of 13
The Company ‘s website is not directed to, and does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from, children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected from anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue receiving communication from us, please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. The Company will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal identifiable information previously collected.
Links to Other Websites
Notice to European Union Users
The Company’s operations are located in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and sent to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data is transferred to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies that are certified in the US under the Privacy Shield.) By providing personal identifiable information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described in this Policy.
Your Rights as a Data Subject
Under the regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) of the EU you have certain rights as a Data Subject. These rights are as follows:
- The right to be informed: this means we must inform you of how we intend to use your personal data and we do this through the terms of this Policy.
- The right of access: This means you have the right to request access to the data we hold about you and we must respond to those requests within one month. You can do this by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to rectification: this means that if you believe some of the date, we hold is incorrect, you have the right to have it corrected. You can do this by sending us an email with your request.
- The right to erasure: this means you can request that the information we hold be deleted, and we will comply unless we have a compelling reason not to, in which case you will be informed of same. You can do this by sending an email to email@example.com.
- The right to restrict processing: this means you can change your communication preferences or opt-out of certain communications. You can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right of data portability: this means you can obtain and use the data we hold for your own purposes without explanation. If you wish to request a copy of your information, contact us at email@example.com.
- The right to object: this means you can file a formal objection with us regarding our use of your information with regard to third parties, or its processing where other legal basis is our legitimate interest in it. To do this, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to the rights above, please rest assured that we will always aim to encrypt and anonymize your personal identifiable information whenever possible. We also have protocols in place in the unlikely event that we suffer a data breach and we will contact you if your personal identifiable information is ever at risk. For more details regarding our security protections see the section below.
The Company takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (e. g. credit card or personal identifiable information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personal identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personal identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal identifiable information under our control.
The Company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal identifiable information.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE EXCLUDE AND DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES AND EXPENSES OF ANY NATURE ARISING FROM SECURITY AND/OR DATA BREACHES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
IF ANY PART OF THIS LIMITATION OR LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FOR LIABILITIES THAT OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE BEEN LIMITED SHALL NOT EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00).
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: (321) 255-6645
No Limits Academy
4450 W Eau Gallie Blvd Suite 180
Melbourne, Florida, 32934
The data controller responsible for your personal identifiable information for the purposes of GDPR compliance is:
4450 W Eau Gallie Blvd, Suite 180 Melbourne FL 32934
February 17, 2021. Subject to revision.